The number of illegal aliens that have swamped out border now adds up to more people than the amount of citizens on 35 U.S. states.
In 2022, FAIR.org recently estimated that 5.5 million illegal aliens have swept like a tidal wave across the southern border since Biden entered the White House.
But that number is now at more than 7 million.
According to FAIR.org:
- Throughout the 2020 campaign, President Biden promised to extend amnesty to illegal aliens in the United States.
- On his first day in office, President Biden sent an immigration bill to Congress that included an amnesty program and pledged his support to give illegal aliens a path to citizenship.
- The Biden administration immediately issued an executive order directing agencies to take steps to preserve the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
- The Biden administration stopped construction of the border wall.
- The Biden administration expanded the grounds for claiming asylum by reversing legal opinions issued under the Trump Administration.
- The Biden administration ended the Asylum Cooperative Agreements (ACAs) with Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras which required migrants to apply for asylum in one of the countries through which they traveled (and be denied) as a prerequisite to eligibility for asylum in the United States.
- The Biden administration issued a policy to exempt unaccompanied minors and family units from expulsion under Title 42, releasing these populations into the U.S.
- The Biden administration revived the Obama Administration’s policy of allowing immigration judges to administratively close deportation cases.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issued policies that make it easier to apply for benefits, including work permits, extended and expanded programs like Temporary Protected Status, eliminated the ability of officers to issue Notices to Appear (NTAs), and reduced screening and vetting in order to process more petitions and applications.
🚨 144,571 illegal immigrants were encountered at the southern border in June — the clearest indication yet that Biden’s border crisis is not, in fact, under control.
🚨 7+ million illegal immigrants have crossed the border since Biden took office — including 1.4+ million…
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 22, 2023
Joe Biden is presiding over the dismantling of the United States of America. Nothing less.