A new poll finds that a majority of respondents feel that Joe Biden is a national security threat.
The decrepit Biden is so unable to perform his duties, even a slight majority of Democrats feel he is a threat to the nation.
The new I&I/TIPP Poll found that a majority of the 1,351 U.S. adults polled are very fearful for the safety of the country under a man who seems to be becoming more senile and frail as each day passes.
“The response was clear: After rounding the data, 70% of all respondents said they were either “very concerned” (44%) or “somewhat concerned” (25%). Just 15% answered “not very concerned,” while 13% said “not at all concerned,” for a total of 28%,” I&I reported on Thursday.
The most shocking finding is that even a majority of those who told the pollsters they were a Democrat.
“Even a majority of Democrats (54%) were concerned Biden’s fading mental acuity posed a national security risk, while 43% said they weren’t.”
That is amazing. Usually, party splits very heavily favor their side. But this poll shows an amazing change among Democrats.
Unsurprisingly, a huge majority of Republicans said Biden was a danger to the country with 92 percent saying he was a danger.
But moderates or independents were also concerned over Biden’s mental decline. 70 percent said Biden was a danger to the country while only 28 percent said they were unconcerned.
“In short, virtually everyone worries about Biden’s mental faculties as he navigates the treacherous waters of overseas politics, diplomacy and military affair,” I&I concluded.
Americans are right.
Joe Biden is a threat to national security.