This post originally appeared on ClashDaily.com
- Jill Biden says her husband’s age is an asset in the upcoming election. On the contrary, Joe Biden’s age is a liability since he has proven himself to be a stereotypical senile old fart.
- Pro-Palestinian protesters stormed the White House, forcing the partial evacuation. This is the second time such protesters have done so, but apparently, Joe Biden doesn’t care. Nor did he care when the pro-Palestinian protesters stormed the Capitol. After all, he is more concerned about right-wing extremists. He proved that when he blamed Donald Trump for the 2015 shooting at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, even though Trump had nothing to do with it. And while Biden was discussing white supremacy at that same church, he was heckled by pro-Palestinian protesters. But as I previously mentioned, he sees right-wing extremists as the biggest threat to America.
- Several football coaches have either retired or stepped down from their positions, most notably Nick Saban at the University of Alabama, Pete Carroll of the Seattle Seahawks, and Bill Belichick of the New England Patriots. Saban had a 201-29 record at Alabama from 2007-2023, which included ten Southeastern Conference Championships and six National Championships. He also had a 48-16 at LSU from 2000-2004, including two Southeastern Conference Championships and one National Championship. Carroll’s tenure with the Seahawks consisted of a 137-89-1 record, winning the NFC West Division five times, two back-to-back Super Bowl appearances, and one Super Bowl Championship. Prior to coaching the Seahawks, he coached at USC, compiling a 97-19 record, during which USC won seven Pac-10 Championships and one National Championship. Belichick’s tenure with the Patriots consisted of a 266-121 record, won the NFC East Division seventeen times, and advanced to the Super Bowl nine times (winning six of them). Thus, all three coaches left a legacy with their respective teams.
- Ten years ago, the United States experienced a polar vortex, with lots of snow and subzero temperatures. Now history is repeating itself. Such severe winter weather apparently played a role in environmentalists replacing the term “global warming” with “climate change”– hence they moved the goalposts in order to advance their agenda.
- Why was the playoff game between the Miami Dolphins and the Kansas City Chiefs available only on Peacock? Why can’t all of the NFL Playoff games be shown on the broadcast networks- ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox?
- Not too long I heard that McDonald’s and Wendy’s are doing away with having the drink fountains in their dining areas since some people who order just water (which is free) to get other drinks (which are not free). Such a move is going to result in customers having to wait to get their drinks filled and refilled by the employees who are busy taking orders from other customers. Needless to say, customers do not want to experience that. Perhaps both franchises can come up with a better solution.
And those are my thoughts for this week.
This post originally appeared on clashdaily.com