By Frosty Wooldridge,
It took the Roman Empire 400 years to fall into chaos. They allowed the Visigoths, Franks, Vandals, Celts and many other tribes to penetrate their villages, their army’s ranks, and Rome itself. A slow self-destruction ensued until Rome burned as Nero fiddled. The Roman Empire expired in 476 A.D.
What were the reasons?
- Immigration and barbarian invasion of Italy. “After centuries of fighting the Romans, the once ill equipped and poorly organized tribes slowly became a much more formidable foe. The tactics of the Barbarians developed over time and soon what was once a trivial nuisance became a serious threat.”
- Corruption: “The Roman Empire was never totally free of corruption, but it reached its zenith in the 3rd century and onward. Government officials and middlemen became much more interested in their own well-being rather than that of Rome.”
- Famine: “This also affected the Barbarian tribes in the North causing them to push southward for a more stable and livable climate. As one could imagine this only exacerbated the countless issues the empire was facing at this time. Unable to care for their own citizens along with the new arrivals, many Romans starved or turned to banditry to find food. Lawlessness was widespread in the final years of the empire.”
- Disloyal Military: “By the 3rd century, the legions, made up of highly dedicated and motivated Roman citizens were a distant memory. As the military expanded to keep up with constant wars and raids from its enemies, it struggled to entice Roman citizens to join the legions to protect their homelands.”
- Civil Wars: “Since the time of Augustus, the Roman Empire could never figure out a functional transition of power from one emperor to the next. This often led to civil wars.”
- Economic Destitution: “Rome’s constant wars with its neighbors did not come cheap. The Roman Empire struggled to pay for its military, needing to constantly raise taxes that many could not pay. This killed any semblance of a “middle class” and it also forced rich landowners to come up with ever-ingenuous ways to hide their wealth. An over-reliance on slave labor also hamstrung the empire in its later years.”
- Weak and Corrupt Rulers: “The emperors that emerged victorious from disastrous power struggles were not always fit to run the most powerful empire in the world.”
If you look around America today, we suffer 50,000,000 (million) foreign-born immigrants with incompatible world views, political religions like Islam, incompatible cultures and hundreds of different languages. They lack any affinity or commitment to America. Millions of them subsist on welfare.
Not mentioned by the mainstream media, we still house their purported 12,000,000 illegal aliens…a number they have continued to use for three decades…but now, Joe Biden has added another 8,000,000 illegal aliens in the past 30 months. (Source: U.S. Border Patrol) That’s 20,000,000 (million) people breaking into our country, breaking our laws, landing anchor babies, stealing jobs from our citizens, depressing wages, making us pay for their children’s education, food, housing and medical care, and much worse.
This summer, in my travels across America, I saw 125,000 Somalis in Minneapolis that live on welfare. They stole $200,000,000.00 in EBT card scams. They have NO affinity to American history or our flag. They wrecked Minneapolis’ school systems. They deal in drugs rather than study math, science or history. Same with Detroit’s Muslims, Lewiston, Maine, Miami, Florida, et al. They commit hundreds of thousands of female genital mutilations, hundreds if not thousands of honor killings, four wives per man, Halal food that is inhumanity to animals, and terrorists grow among them and their mosques.
As to corruption, just look at Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Senator Menendez of NJ, Nancy Pelosi of California, Maxine Waters, Ilhan Omar of MN, Rashida Talaib of Detroit, John Fetterman of PA, Diane Feinstein of California and dozens more in Congress. All of them corrupt; none of them in jail.
As to famine, we’ve got 1 out of 6 children in the USA that are food insecure. We’ve got millions living on EBT cards. We’ve got millions living on handouts from food banks. We’ve got 13 million children below the poverty line.
Disloyal Military: look at what happened with the incompetent pull-out from Afghanistan. General Milley showed mega-incompetence. We’ve got people wearing turbans as part of their army uniform. We’ve got Muslims in the military that only answer to the Quran. We are no longer the world’s finest military. China could defeat us in a heartbeat.
Civil Wars: we’ve got half the country, liberals, in direct conflict with the other half, conservatives. Within 10 to 20 years, I predict a civil war of some kind in America. It’ll be between the immigrants and what’s left of Americans.
Economic Destitution: at $33,000,000,000,000.00 (trillion) in debt, mind-blowing hyperinflation, we are digging our own graves.
Weak and Corrupt Rulers: if Joe Biden doesn’t go down as the single most corrupt president in U.S. history, I will eat my hat. He’s 100 X’s more corrupt than Al Capone, LBJ…ever thought of being. He’s weak leader, he’s beyond “old”, he’s a walking cadaver, he doesn’t know what day of the week it is, and his handlers are as corrupt/liars as he is to keep his façade going. Not one of them will give it up that he has totally lost his mind to Alzheimer’s Disease. If he sits down to talk with a world leader, they can see his brain “is not working.” We’re literally the laughingstock of the world. His wife knows he’s “not all there”, but clings to power with her husband…and for the life of me, she talked him into running for a second term. It’s elder abuse. He’s not cognitively fit to remain in office another single day of the year.
Within the next 10 to 20 years, we’re still facing an added 10 to 20 million legal immigrants from all over the world. They arrive on our dime at 1,000,000 a year! They, in turn, will birth at least 10 to 20 million children. We’re on our way to a whopping 100,000,000 (million) more “resource competitors” chasing the American Dream. But there is no way in hell this civilization can support or sustain THAT many more people.
What in the hell are those intellectual imbeciles in Washington thinking as they overwhelm our systems, overwhelm our resources and completely destabilize our culture? Why are those 100 senators sitting on their hands as our borders are overrun with 10,000 refugees a day? Why are the 435 House members squabbling about how many billions to give Ukraine instead of protecting us and our border, the American citizens of this country?
In 10 to 20 years, you will not recognize our country. It will be populated by entrenched poverty from foreigners that cannot and will not be able to contribute to the American Way of Life. We will be like the Tower of Babel. We will no longer be “Americans”, but a hodge-podge of incompatible cultures, languages and world views. Our country will become a land of strangers.
We will be like the chaos now engulfing Sweden and all of Europe. We will be populated by millions of homeless poor, millions on welfare beyond what is happening today, millions bankrupting stores by shoplifting (now at $100,000,000,000.00 (billion) annually), and breakdown of the rule of law even worse than today.
You can bet on this prediction: your children will not be living in the America where you grew up. There will be NO American Dream. It’s going to be a dog-eat-dog, fight for food, fight for water, fight for energy, fight for clean air, fight for jobs, and fight for existence like no one in America has ever experienced. In one sentence, your kids…all our kids are screwed. If you’re alive in 20 years, you and your family will be living in an unsustainable and collapsing civilization. You think I’m kidding? Just hang around for another 20 years.
It took Rome over 400 years to fall. We’re going to accomplish it within less than 100 years.
Frosty Wooldridge is a population-immigration-environmental specialist, a speaker at colleges, civic clubs, high schools and conferences, and a six continent world bicycle traveler, speaker/writer/adventurer.