A House Oversight Committee has released documents showing that foreign oligarchs have paid companies tied to Joe Biden and his family at least $20 million.
The House Oversight and Accountability Committee released information that they say shows a clear pattern of foreign money coming into Joe Biden and his family’s business operations from companies in places including Russian, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Chinese, and Romania.
Per Just the News:
The pattern, the congressional investigators noted, corroborates recent testimony from former Hunter Biden business partner Devon Archer that the presidential son solicited business from foreigners who were seeking influence, access or protection from a family “brand” that included Joe Biden.
“The Biden family’s and associates’ dealings with foreign nationals from Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine show a pattern of Hunter Biden and Devon Archer courting wealthy oligarchs with political and financial influence but tainted backgrounds,” the new member to lawmakers on the committee stated.
“Thus far, the Committee has identified over $20 million from foreign sources that benefitted the Biden family and their business associates,” it added.
The committee said those payments included:
- $3.5 million from Russian oligarch Elena Baturina and her now-deceased husband, Yury Luzhkov, former mayor of Moscow, who was identified as presiding over a “pyramid of corruption” by the U.S. ambassador to Russia.
- $142,300 connected to Kenes Rakishev and his associate, former Prime Minister Karim Massimov and two Kazakh oligarchs. Massimov was recently convicted in Kazakhstan for serious crimes, including treason.
- $6.5 million tied to Burisma Holdings in Ukraine, its owner Mykola Zlochevsky and top executive Vadym Pozharsky at a time when the energy company was suspected by the State Department of corruption and bribery.
- $3 million from oligarch Gabriel Popoviciu, who was convicted of bribery and the “complicity in abuse of power” in Romania.
- $8 million tied to Chinese entities including CEFC China Energy and its chairman Ye Jianming who was “detained in 2018 by Chinese authorities for suspected economic crimes and bribery.” A second CEFC official named Patrick Ho was charged and convicted of bribery in the United States.
Just the News has much more on this, but suffice to say that these bank records show that the Bidens were raking in millions from foreigners connected to their governments. And it is not at all clear exactly what the Bidens were doing to actually earn these millions.
It is also not clear if all this cash was declared on Biden family tax returns. And we already know that much of what Hunter was pulling in was not declared, He’s already been found guilty of that.