The deep blue states continue to lose thousands of citizens a year and Illinois has now taken the top, if most dubious, honors as the state losing the most citizens.
Citizens of liberal states are sick and tired of soaring crime and prosecutors who refuse to punish it and they are drowning in taxes that never cease to skyrocket to pay for the Democrat’s wild spending sprees. And so, they are leaving in droves/.
Now, Illinois has topped the biggest loss list for the fourth year on a row, according to the annual Allied Van Lines data.
Per Just the News:
For the past four years in Illinois, more than 65% of all interstate moves involved residents leaving the state compared to less than 35% of moves that involved people coming to Illinois.
After Illinois, California, New Jersey, Michigan and Pennsylvania round out the list for top outbound states in 2022. All of the top outbound states excluding New Jersey have been at the top of Allied’s outbound list since 2017. All five have Democrat governors.
“Those who could afford to relocate, moved south and settled along the Sunbelt, which offered stronger economic opportunities and a lower cost of living than the West Coast or Northeast,” the report added.
Meanwhile, Allied’s data show the top five “inbound” states are Arizona, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
“Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Illinois are not expensive states, but have experienced slow job growth compared to North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida,” Allied said in its report, which ranks Florida as the No. 6 state for inbound moves.
Democrats are literally destroying their own states.
Sadly, when their citizens move away, they often bring their moronic, destructive voting habits with them and begin destroying the place they moved to.